The UV/IR protection level of the filters is up to Shade 15, which provide full protection for the user’s eyes and face, even in the light state.
The SUN900a has four sensors, which provide the best lens response.
Full range of shade level adjustment
The internal radial dial control allows welders to quickly adjust their shade level continuously from 5 to 8 and 9 to 13 for high and low current welding and without worry of damaging a control on the outside of their helmet.
Uses can set the helmet in grinding or welding mode for different working situations.
Lens switching speed
The filter switches from light state to dark state as soon as it senses an arc. At just 1/20,000 of a second, the change is virtually instantaneous to ensure that the welder is fully protected.
More comforable Headgear
The human scale headgear is redesigned to be more ergonomically comfortable. Multiple control points support three adjustments to fit different head shapes and personal habits, thereby reducing fatigue over long hours of use.
- Light Shade 4
- Optics Quality 1/2/1/1
- Variable Shade Range 4/5 – 13
- ADF Viewing Area (in) 3.86×1.69
- Sensors 4
- UV/IR Protection Up to DIN 16
- Cartridge Size (in) 4.9×4.2
- Power Solar + 1x replaceable lithium battery CR2450
- Sensitivity Control Continuously variable
- Function Select welding, cutting or grinding
- Lens Switching Speed (sec) 1/20,000
- Delay Time, Dark to Light (sec) 0.1-1.0 fully adjustable
- Helmet Material Polyamide (nylon)
- Weight (oz) 16.93
- Low TIG Amps Rated > 3 amps
- Temperature Range (F) Operating 14-131, Storage -4-158
- Magnifying Lens Capable Yes
- Safety Helmet Compatible No
- Warranty 3 years