Unique optical technology
An independently certified 1/1/1/1 filter with the sharpness of high definition and tinted to minimize eye strain. There is no more clear or comfortable viewing screen on the market. More clarity, more satisfaction, more comfort generates better results.
Brightest light shade
When the helmet is being used for grinding or preparing for welding, welders need to be able to see clearly to work efficiently and accurately. With light shade level DIN 3, the filter in this helmet is closer to true clarity than is available anywhere else.
The MA8080x has four sensors, which provide the best lens response.
Lens switching speed
The filter switches from light state to dark state as soon as it senses an arc. At just 1/25,000 of a second, the change is virtually instantaneous to ensure that the welder is fully protected.
Widest shade level adjustment
The internal radial dial control allows welders to quickly adjust their shade level continuously from 4 to 8 and 9 to 13 and without worry of damaging a control on the outside of their helmet.
More comforable Headgear
The human scale headgear is redesigned to be more ergonomically comfortable. Multiple control points support three adjustments to fit different head shapes and personal habits, thereby reducing fatigue over long hours of use.
- Light Shade 3
- Optics Quality 1/1/1/1
- Variable Shade Range 3/4 – 13
- ADF Viewing Area (in) 3.94×2.56
- Sensors 4
- UV/IR Protection Up to DIN 16
- Cartridge Size (in) 4.9×4.2
- Power Solar + 1x replaceable lithium battery CR2450
- Sensitivity Control Continuously variable
- Function Select welding, cutting, or grinding
- Lens Switching Speed (sec) 1/25,000
- Delay Time, Dark to Light (sec) 0.1-1.0 fully adjustable
- Helmet Material Polyamide (nylon)
- Weight (oz) 17.28
- Low TIG Amps Rated > 3 amps
- Temperature Range (F) Operating 14-131, Storage -4-158
- Magnifying Lens Capable Yes
- Safety Helmet Compatible No
- Respirators Compatible Yes
- Warranty 3 years