The UV/IR protection level of the filters is up to Shade 15, which provide full protection for the user’s eyes and face, even in the light state.
The AD500 has four sensors, which provide the best lens response.
Uses can set the helmet in grinding or welding mode for different working situations.
The sensitivity control makes the helmet more versatile by allowing welders to manage the ability of their ADF helmet to adjust to different welding applications and different environments.
The delay control for dark to light state change is adjustable with three settings from 0.25 to 0.8 seconds.
The head gear has multiple control points that support three adjustments to fit different head shapes and personal habits, thereby reducing fatigue over long hours of use.
- Light Shade 4
- Optics Quality 1/2/1/1
- Variable Shade Range 4/9 – 13
- ADF Viewing Area (in) 3.86×1.69
- Sensors 4
- UV/IR Protection Up to DIN 16
- Cartridge Size (in) 4.84×3.86
- Power Solar + 2x replaceable lithium battery CR2450
- Sensitivity Control Continuously variable
- Function Select welding or grinding
- Lens Switching Speed (sec) 1/20,000
- Delay Time, Dark to Light (sec) three settings available 0.25-0.8
- Helmet Material Polyamide (nylon)
- Weight (oz) 17.81
- Low TIG Amps Rated > 3 amps
- Temperature Range (F) Operating 14-131, Storage -4-158
- Magnifying Lens Capable Yes
- Safety Helmet Compatible No
- Warranty 2 years